Many Years of Experience

Advanced Equipment

24/7 Emergency Service

stars
Great Service - No Hassles
Quick Response
View more reviews

Emergency Services

 
We are on call 24/7 and will work endlessly to minimize the damage to your property.
 
24 Hour Water Damage Restoration of Cleveland quick and expert response makes coping with a disaster easier for you and your family. We are able to manage all of your emergency response restoration and reconstruction needs.

 4 Steps to Minimize Waterdamage

Even a few hours can make the difference in saving expensive carpets and furniture.

  1. AVOID HAZARDS! Be extremely careful of the deadly combination of water and electricity. Also, be cautious of slippery wet carpets and floors. Stay away from Raw Sewage backups, which contain nasty bacteria and can be harmful to your health.
  2. STOP THE SOURCE! If you haven’t located the source of the water, call us immediately and we will guide you through this (it is very crucial to know what to do.) 440-316-4488.
  3. TAKE IMMEDIATE ACTION by calling Disaster Recon 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our water damage experts will contact you immediately. Call us now and we'll be on our way.
  4. REMOVE FURNITURE! Wood furniture will get stains which cannot be removed. Rust stains are difficult to remove and may be permanent. 95% of water damage is restorable, and the remaining 5% could if it was removed from water. To minimize damage, move furniture or place something under the legs.

Northeast Ohio Emergency Water Damage and Emergency Flood Damage Experts!

Flooded basement?

Ice backup?

Ice dam?

Broken ice maker?

Broken supply line?

Frozen pipes?

 

Contact Us Now
Use the following contact form to get a quick response from Water Damage Cleveland. We would be happy to give you a free consultation and help you out with your reconstruction needs.
 

MENU